New York, United States
Business Manager / COO - Hedge Fund (New York)
Very competitive base + bonus.
JBM have been engaged by a leading Hedge Fund to hire leading Strategy House candidates into key business management / COO roles.
The incumbents will be responsible for executing C-suite sponsored strategy and change projects across multiple business units, with a view to moving into the business in the medium term.
This is a unique opportunity to join a world renowned brand in a senior and highly visible and demanding role, that will provide great career prospects. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move out of strategy consulting into industry in what will be an intellectually stimulating, fast paced and very rewarding role.
The ideal candidate will have the below skills, experience and personality traits:
- An exceptional academic background (minimum 3.5 GPA in a STEM subject and ideally an MBA)
- Proven strategy consulting experience, currently operating at Engagement Manager level for a top Strategy House (MBB or a leading boutique)
- Asset management experience preferable with credible knowledge of the industry
- Proven track record of change project execution, with ideally experience of delivering technology related projects
- Strong people management skills and experience of leading project teams of different sizes
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- A confident and articulate communicator who is comfortable working in a fast paced, front office environment, facing off to CxO level stakeholders
If you'd be interested in applying for this once in career role, please apply below