Our client is a high-growth boutique consultancy that has historically focused on Payments projects with an impressive suite of clients. After a successful restructure, they're looking to bring in well-rounded professionals with a good knowledge/appreciation of the payments space to help build out their Strategic Change function. The work will touch on payments projects, but will also include Brexit, restructuring, pure play strategy, and much more.
- At least 5 years of management consulting experience in Financial Services and ideally payments - in-depth industry experience could work too
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- To be comfortable with ambiguity and happy to take the initiative
- To understand and contribute to business development needs
- To be enthusiastic about building something
This boutique has big plans for the future, with an excellent track record of over 10 years of successful delivery behind them. This role is absolutely integral to the growth plan for the next 18 months, and is very visible - if you're currently working in a large consultancy and feeling like a cog in a big machine, this could be a great opportunity to have tangible impact.
Basic salary up to £75k plus great bonus