Chief of Staff – Tech Start Up
Up to £70k + equity
JBM have been engaged by the CEO of one of a high growth Tech Start Up to help find their first Chief of Staff as they scale quickly and go through Series A funding.
This role will give the incumbent a unique opportunity to work alongside the CEO and COO to execute key strategic, operational, commercial and people related projects.
This varied leadership position will require a self-starter who is capable of working cross functionally at pace and who will bring energy, creativity and intellectual curiosity to the role.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the growth of a very exciting business and with equity on offer, there will also be significant upside on offer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A stellar academic record; preferably with an MBA from a leading business school
- A management consulting background coupled with experience in a Chief of Staff or Operations role at a Tech firm / start up
- Proven project management expertise
- Exceptional analytical ability, excellent attention to detail and with strong problem solving skills
- A genuine passion for technology / data analytics
- Excellent communication skills and high levels of emotional intelligence
- A pro-active, adaptable and collaborative style and a genuine interest in working in a start up
If you believe you have the requisite skills and characteristics to do this once in a lifetime role, please apply.