London, United Kingdom
Chief of Staff, Tech Start Up
Up to £90k + equity
JBM have been engaged by one of the UK’s most successful Technology Start Ups, to assist them with the recruitment of a newly created Chief of Staff role.
This confidential assignment would be suited for high calibre individuals looking for a game changing career move.
This role will give the incumbent a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role at one of the most exciting firms to emerge in the global tech scene.
This hybrid project and operations focused role will involve working with the management team to shape the firm’s strategy, drive operational improvements, assist with client / commercial partnerships and the incumbent would also be expected to play a key leadership role across the team (driving key people initiatives).
The ideal candidate will have:
- A stellar academic record; preferably with an MBA from a leading business school
- A demonstrable track record of success throughout their career to date, preferably within a similar Chief of Staff role
- Experience in cross sector strategy or operational consulting preferred, with strong project management skills
- Highly numerate with exceptional analytical ability, excellent attention to detail and with proven problem solving skills
- A genuine passion for technology and an awareness of major industry trends
- Astute business acumen and proven commercial experience
- Articulate communicator with high levels of emotional intelligence
- A pro-active, adaptable and engaging style, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit (prior experience in a start up would be beneficial)
If you believe you have the requisite skills and characteristics to do this once in a lifetime role, please apply.