Our award winning client is one of the most exciting FinTechs in the UK that has recently raised its Series B round.
With ambitious growth plans and international expansion a key priority in the next 12 months the Co-Founders are now looking to hire a Deputy COO who will play a pivotal role in driving the execution of global, cross functional projects. The incumbent will also work closely with investors and be a key leader in the business, helping to evolve the culture and drive high performance.
The ideal profile will require:
- A background in consulting, at a leading financial institution or in the military would be ideal
- Recent leadership and P&L ownership experience (ideally COO) in a Fintech / Tech Scale Up
- The ability to deliver strategy and end-to-end, cross-functional projects
- Very strong people management and communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast-paced environments
This is a unique leadership role in an award winning business with a collaborative and people focused culture. With very strong prospects for career growth and a lucrative package (with equity), this would be ideal for an ambitious candidate looking to test themselves in a fast paced scale-up environment.
Basic salary – up to £200k + equity