London, United Kingdom
Director, Regulatory & Compliance - Asset & Wealth Management
Up to £155k Base + excellent Bonus + Benefits
JBM are currently working on an exciting mandate to find a Director and number 2 to the head of the Regulatory and Compliance practice a global consulting firm that specialises in Asset/Wealth management.
This exciting leadership role will be centered around selling and delivering regulatory and compliance change programmes into Asset/Wealth Manager, Private Banks and Hedge Funds, whilst also assisting with proposition and practice development.
With an impressive senior team and a globally respected brand, this is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the UK businesses’ growth, in a role that will provide lots of autonomy, quick progression and excellent earning potential (with equity).
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong academic track record (minimum 2.1 from a leading University)
- Extensive Financial Services Consulting experience (at one of the Big 4 or a leading FS boutique consultancy), operating at Director level
- A track record of selling and delivering complex regulatory and compliance change and transformation programmes into Asset / Wealth Managers, Private Equity or Hedge Funds
- SME knowledge of compliance and the regulatory landscape within Financial
- An established network at senior levels, preferably at CxO level
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Extensive leadership experience with a reputation for a being an inspiring people manager and someone who is passionate about developing talent
- A pro-active, entrepreneurial and commercially minded approach with a strong desire to work in a fast growing company
If you’d be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply below.