Front Office Strategy Consultant / Chief of Staff, Investment Manager, London
My award winning, fast growth international Investment Management Client is looking to on-board a Senior Front Office Strategy Consultant / Chief of Staff to report directly through to the CEO and COO.
A highly senior, strategic role responsible for assisting the CEO and COO in the implementation of strategic business initiatives across their international business.
Key Skills and Experience
· Industry, competitor and financial analysis to senior management as hiring targets and business/corporate development.
· Management information and business strategy presentations
· Quarterly senior management updates
· Identification of opportunities for lower operational risk, increased business efficiency and general process improvements
· Financial and business planning support including management updates and investment reviews
· Management support on strategic initiatives such as the on-boarding of new investment teams and product development
· Musty be educated to degree level or equivalent
· Experience in Strategy or Management Consulting with exposure to FS / Investment Banking / Investment Management
· Highly Analytical
· Strong skills in presentation and the preparation of material for executive stakeholders
· Strong delivery focus and highly communicative
This is an extremely exciting role for someone with a highly strategic mind-set who wants to join a fast growth international firm. For more details please apply with an up to date CV.