Head of Financial Services Consulting – Global People & Change Consultancy
Up to £120k Base + excellent Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a market leading boutique firm that specializes in organizational design consulting across multiple sectors in the UK, US and Asia.
With a world-class team of over 100 Consultants, a truly diverse and collegiate culture and a very impressive client portfolio, our client is widely respected in the industry as one of the best consultancies to work at.
JBM has been exclusively retained to identify a high calibre Consultant to grow and lead their Financial Services practice.
The incumbent of this newly created role will focus on selling and delivering organisational design and business change programmes into leading financial institutions, whilst also building a practice (hiring talent, developing propositions etc).
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a practice from the ground up for a top brand that already has a number of top financial services clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of financial services consulting experience (e.g Big 4 or leading boutique)
- A specialism in organization design / people & change
- Prior experience of successful business development in a consulting setting
- An established network within financial services
- A strong track record of delivering end to end large scale change projects for financial services clients
- Experience of influencing CxO / board level stakeholders
- Strong people management skills and the ability to inspire and develop talent
- Broad knowledge of the financial services regulatory landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proposition and practice development experience
- A down to earth, engaging and entrepreneurial personality and a collaborative and client-centric approach to consulting
If you'd be interested in applying to this exciting leadership role please apply below.