We're excited to be working on this internal consulting role with one of the world's leading asset managers.
Reporting to the Head of the Team and with a dotted line to the C-Suite, this position is an opportunity to work across all departments and business strategies for the company. You'll need to be a resilient and agile consultant, with the following experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in management consulting (business, technology consulting)
- Sector expertise across financial services - asset/wealth management, retail and commercial banking, investment banking
- Experience in business change delivery, go-to-market strategies, technology-enabled change, M&A, business improvement
- Good team management and building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder engagement
This is the perfect role for a Manager-level management consultant looking for a better work/life balance. Working here would include no client travel and the hours are very sociable. You'll also have great exposure to senior heads, a clear progression path, and a broad variety of strategy/change engagements to deliver.
Salary - £75k basic plus fantastic bonus and benefits
Please contact us for more info - note that this role is based in the HQ just outside of London with flexibility available