Our client is one of the most exciting B2B Challenger Banks in the UK market right now, and we are helping their Ops, Strategy and Growth team to grow with a couple of different roles.
The Operations and Strategy Manager role (minimum 6 years' experience) is the perfect opportunity to join the wonderful world of fin-tech and utilise a suite of skills, including:
- Good working knowledge of commercial (preferred)/retail banking
- Top-tier consulting experience - project and business analysis work, strategic change and operational improvement (or equivalent from delivering transformation inside a bank)
- Experience in customer-facing projects eg. contact centres improvement and design, fraud, experience improvement
- E2E Design and delivery experience in TOM/Op model
- Analytical skills and strong leadership skills
- The drive and desire to be a part of a big growth project in a scrappy, start-up environment
This is an amazing time to join this company that have just raised and are enjoying a high profile right now - this team will be right in the middle of some of the most impactful projects, so we'd love to hear from consultants looking for something a little different!
Salary up to £80k and dependent on experience
Great benefits package and progression opportunities