Partner (Financial Crime), Boutique Consultancy
Highly competitive base + benefits + bonus
JBM are exclusively partnering with an award-winning consulting firm that has grown to over 500 Consultants in the last 10 years and become known as one of the best places to work in Europe.
This market leading boutique is investing heavily in building a Financial Crime practice to work on a combination of Fincrime advisory and change projects (AML, KYC, Transaction Monitoring etc) for leading financial institutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and entrepreneurially minded Partner to join in an early stage to shape the strategy and drive the growth of the business. The incumbent will be responsible for designing innovative propositions, winning new business and expanding existing accounts, building a high performing team and leading from the front when it comes to project delivery.
This will be a challenging but very rewarding role in a company that provides a sociable, creative and truly collaborative culture.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Financial Services Consulting experience (for the Big 4 or a leading FS boutique consultancy), operating at Partner level
- A track record of selling and delivering Fincrime advisory / change programmes into Financial Institutions
- SME knowledge of a Financial Crime including AML, KYC, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions etc
- A proven track record of successful business development (‘hunting’ and ‘farming’)
- A broad network across financial services at CxO level
- Experience of building market leading Fincrime practices
- Strong leadership skills and a reputation for a being an inspiring people manager who is passionate about people / developing talent
- A pro-active, entrepreneurial and commercially minded approach
If you’d be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply below.