London, United Kingdom
Our client is one of the UK's foremost challenger banks - instantly recognisable and renowned for disrupting the way we bank.
We're recruiting a senior Programme Manager position for the Change team, and are looking for an individual who has good experience of Payments, along with the following requirements:
- Experience of E2E programme management - think large, complex change initiatives that sit across business and IT, could be made up of many small projects or be one programme. This is absolutely essential.
- Minimum budget ownership of £2m
- Good understanding of the payments landscape/terminology, and retail/commercial banking in general
- Excellent experience of managing tough stakeholders at C-level
- Inspiring leadership skills
- A can-do, positive attitude
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced banking professional to join a visible, high-profile team in a disruptive company. The ideal background would be somebody with strong consulting skills (in-house or in a top-tier consultancy) and hands-on industry project deliveries under their belt.
Please note that this is a senior role and will require a minimum of 7+ years' experience.
Competitive salary with excellent benefits and bonus.