London, United Kingdom
People & Change Director, Boutique Consultancy
Up to £140k Base + excellent Bonus + Benefits
JBM have been retained by an award winning consultancy to find a Director to join the leadership team of their fast growing People & Change practice.
Our client is renowned for its dynamic, people focused culture and for having a genuinely creative approach to delivering meaningful change for an awesome mix of clients. These include a number of the biggest and most innovative firms within Financial Services, Telecoms, Retail, FMCG and the Public Sector.
This exciting senior role will have lots of autonomy, leading large teams on complex change programmes for CxO level stakeholders, managing key client accounts, helping to shape the strategy for the practice and contributing to business development (although there are no personal targets at this level).
With ambitious growth plans over the coming years and an exciting pipeline of projects, the incumbent will have the platform to progress very quickly and make a real impact in both the UK and wider global business.
Alongside having the opportunity to work in a truly innovative and entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the best consultants in the industry, our client also offers an impressive remuneration package, with excellent base salary, unique benefits (including unlimited holiday) and a very competitive bonus.
The desired candidate will have the below skills, experience and characteristics:
- People & Change Management Consulting experience (e.g Big 4 or a leading boutique), operating at Senior Manager or Director level
- Extensive experience delivering cultural/behavioural change, HR transformation, HR system implementation or organisational design programmes
- Excellent Programme Management skills with a proven track record of delivering complex, end to end change managing big budgets and large teams (20+)
- Experience across multiple industries including one or more of the following: Financial Services, Public Sector, Telecoms, Retail, FMCG etc
- Business development experience and an established network at senior levels, preferably at CxO level (useful but not a pre-requisite)
- Practice and proposition development experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- An inspiring leader who is passionate about developing talent
- A high energy, collaborative and client focused approach to consulting with a strong desire to work in a fast growing company
- Willingness to travel (our client values work / life balance but some project work will be outside of London)
- Please note that our client is unable to sponsor visas, so applicants will require the right to work in the UK
If you’d be interested in learning more about this unique opportunity, please apply below.