London, United Kingdom
JBM are supporting the COO of a fast growing, global Asset Manager build out its newly created change function.
Our client is looking for a talented Project Manager to join this newly created team to assist with delivering a broad range of projects ranging (front office, operational excellence, strategy, regulatory change etc). This individual will also play a key role in shaping the change function and will assist with growing the team
With extensive C-suite and front office exposure, this role is ideal for a Management Consultant looking to move into industry and gain an in depth knowledge of asset management.
The ideal candidate will require:
- Management Consulting experience (Big 4 or a leading FS boutique)
- Exceptional Project Management and Business Analysis skills
- Experience of leading complex change projects in Asset / Wealth Management (strong preferred) or broader financial services (essential)
- A delivery focused mindset and a hands on approach
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with experience of working with C-suite stakeholders in financial services
Basic salary up to £85k + package