London, United Kingdom
Regulatory & Compliance Partner - Global Consultancy
Up to £220k base + benefits + bonus + equity
JBM are partnering with a market leading FS consulting firm that has over 300 Consultants across 3 continents, and is looking to continue its rapid growth over the next few years.
Our award winning client has winning lots of work in the regulatory and compliance space, delivering C-suite sponsored business and technology transformation programmes for leading Asset / Wealth Managers and Insurance firms on a global scale.
Off the back of their very strong pipeline and in line with their growth plans they are looking to hire a Partner level Regulatory and Compliance expert to play a key leadership role in growing this practice.
With an excellent package, an award winning culture and ambitious growth plans, this is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and entrepreneurially minded Partner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Asset / Wealth Management or Insurance Consulting experience (for the Big 4 or a leading FS boutique consultancy), operating at Director or Partner level
- A track record of selling and delivering Regulatory and/or Compliance change change programmes into Financial Institutions
- SME knowledge of the regulatory and compliance landscape
- A broad network across financial services at C-suite level
- Experience of building market leading Regulatory & Compliance practices
- Strong leadership skills and a reputation for a being an inspiring people manager who is passionate about people / developing talent
- An engaging, entrepreneurial and commercially minded approach
If you’d be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply below.