New York, United States
Senior Manager, Asset Management, Global Consultancy (NYC)
Up to $200k Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a market leading global Asset Management consultancy that delivers a variety of complex business and IT strategy and change programmes for the world's top Asset and Wealth Managers.
This dynamic and entrepreneurial firm has grown significantly over the past 10 years and is renown for being a meritocratic and innovative business that attracts and retains top talent by offering excellent remuneration, global career opportunities and a people focused culture.
This is a unique opportunity to join the US business in a senior capacity to help drive the growth of the business through successful project delivery and business development.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading complex change programmes for Asset/Wealth Managers in the USA
- Facing off to CxO level clients and leading key client accounts
- Contributing to business development initiatives
- Assisting with practice development (hiring talent, thought leadership etc)
- People Management / Mentoring
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Asset / Wealth Management experience, preferably operating at Senior Manager level in a Consulting firm
- Proven track record of delivering complex change programmes
- Strong stakeholder management skills / experience facing off to CxO level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business and practice development experience preferred
- An entrepreneurial, collaborative and pro-active approach