Our client is one of the fastest growing fin-techs in the London market right now, and they have just secured an impressive second round of investment.
As part of this growth, JBM are partnering with the Strategy & Operations team to hire an Associate who will work across all departments on high-profile projects including further fund raising, international expansion, people and customer ops, and beyond.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy & Ops, with lots exposure to the CEO, the ideal profile is:
- Min. 3 years in a top-tier strategy consulting firm - essential
- Additional experience in industry/a start/scale-up would be very advantageous
- Experience in 'doing' i.e hands-on implementation of business strategies and change
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Happy to work autonomously and get stuck in
- Great senior stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal skills and sociable personality
After their most recent raise, this is the perfect opportunity to join a company in the most exciting phase of growth. This role has a clear progression path, C-Suite exposure and responsibility from day one.
Competitive basic pay plus strong share options scheme + benefits