London, United Kingdom
Our client is a strategy and insights consultancy. Serving the top investment banks on a global scale, this well-reputed company operates as a trusted strategy advisory to the most senior heads in the industry.
We are seeking French speaking Relationship Associates and Managers to be the face of the company on client-site and deliver engagements of a strategic nature.
- An in-depth knowledge of investment banking and global markets - the structures, how the desks interact, the competitors in the market across each function etc
- Fantastic analytical skill - you will be putting together presentations and pitches which need to be of the highest calibre
- Good soft-skills - building rapport quickly, project management and leadership is key to success
- Fluent in French and willingness to spend time in Paris; potentially moving to Paris
- To have gravitas and a high-energy
This company has such a unique proposition to market, and is hiring across the board. We are seeking individuals with a great working knowledge of an investment bank who have the soft and commercial skills to match - please do get in touch so we can tell you all about this company's history and where it's going.
Basic salary - begins at £50k, up to the mid £100ks plus excellent bonus at 30%+
Please note this role may require relocation to Paris