We are excited to be partnering with a very successful and well-backed fin-tech company based in London. They focus on the technology and user experience of cyber-security, and having recently secured more funding, are looking to expand their client-facing team.
As part of this growth, we are seeking 2 Technical Consultants - one Manager and one Associate - to deliver flawless client management and product integration.
The following requirements are essential:
- Strong experience in solutions delivery across product, technology and stakeholder engagement.
- Comfortable with business-focused project management and technical problem solving
- Good knowledge of fraud and network security, financial services technologies i.e authentication, broader technologies i.e cryptography, web applications.
- Comfortable with financial services regulations
- Line management experience and good leadership skills required for the Manager level role
- Great team player and comms
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred
This is a great opportunity for an IT-focused consultant to move into a more commercial position but still utilise their technical skill-set. The environment is fast-paced and dynamic, surrounded by a very high-calibre team. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions.
Unfortunately our client cannot sponsor visas at the moment.
Salary up to £75k for the senior position + benefits