Our client is a fast growing EdTech business with very ambitious growth plans over the next 12 months. As a result of this they are looking to hire a GM for the UK to work closely with the CEO (who will focus on international expansion). This exciting position will shape and execute the UK strategy and be responsible for growing the team and revenues.
The incumbent will require:
- General Management background (P&L ownership, ops, strategy etc), ideally in a high growth B2C Tech firm / start up
- Cross functional team management experience (including managing Tech teams)
- Experience of setting KPI’s
- Proven people management experience essential
- Experience facing off to board level stakeholders
- Commercially minded, collaborative and entrepreneurial approach, with a passion for education
This is a great time to join this dynamic firm that has being growing 40% YOY in a key leadership position.
Salary up to £80k plus benefits and equity